Industrial Workplaces in Auckland
Our Electricians are experienced with the installation and maintenance of machinery. We provide solutions to correct lighting within an industrial area, both inside and out.
Here are just a few of the services our electrical professionals are happy to provide:
- Emergency machinery breakdown and repair response
- New machine and equipment commission
- Motor Starts and Variable Speed Controls
- Installation, maintenance and repair of high-bay lighting systems
- Installation of new power circuitry
- Heavy duty power-outlet installation, maintenance and repair
- Testing and tagging of appliances
- Security lighting installation
- ‘Independent Qualified Persons’ with the Auckland Council for installation and repair of legally required emergency lighting.
Our Registered Electricians are certified as Independent Qualified Persons, meaning they’re officially accepted by the Auckland Council to undertake the inspection and maintenance of emergency lighting in buildings. We can install and test all emergency lighting and sign off of Form 12A for Building Warrant of Fitness.